As we all respond to the Coronavirus (COVID_19), we want to reassure you that North Dallas Funeral Home is standing by to serve our community and its families.
The Health and well-being of our families, coworkers and Care Team is our highest priority.
In an effort to safely serve during this trying time The John P. Brooks Family Funeral Homes has taken several steps to ensure this new standard:
- Adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation
- Guide our families thru On-Line and digital forms of communication
- Digital signature technology to procure the needed documents
- Offer webcasting and or digital recording of private funeral services
- Offer digital condolences through our online tribute pages
- Assist families with future memorial services following private burials or cremations
Though we may have to remain socially separated during this critical time, we assure all our families that our hearts, love and prayers are with you in all we do.
John P. Brooks and Family Funeral Homes : John P. Brooks / Founder
- If Death has occured, please call to make arrangements to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- 972-406-1480 (Dallas)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- Dallas GPL
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospice Group in Houston
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Dallas Area Cemeteries
- Houston Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
Parents Against Crimes and Drugs
Good Shepherd Episcopal School, Dallas,TX