A Message from Founder John P. Brooks
I would like to take this time to personally thank you for visiting cremation online. Our family has been helping families with cremation services for over 38 years. The staff members at cremation online are all highly trained cremation specialists, and can answer any questions you might have about the cremation process.
We know that this time of grieving in your life is difficult and painful, and planning a cremation service for your loved one can seem overwhelming, and that is why we are here to help you through every step of the cremation process. We pride ourselves on our customer service and strive for excellence when dealing with each family.
Cremation online offers you several cremation packages to help simplify the decision making process of a cremation, and you can also view our wide selection of cremation urns and other cremation products. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- If Death has occured, please call to make arrangements to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- 972-406-1480 (Dallas)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- Dallas GPL
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospice Group in Houston
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Dallas Area Cemeteries
- Houston Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
Parents Against Crimes and Drugs
Good Shepherd Episcopal School, Dallas,TX