- Basic Services of Funeral Director & Staff
- Removal of Deceased from place of death within 35 mile radius of funeral home (a mileage charge will apply after the 35 miles)*
- Crematory Fee
- Alternative Container
- Temporary Cremation Container **
This package price is available online ONLY to those who agree to our Terms of Agreement.
*Please note these prices are for the Dallas/Fort Worth/Houston Metroplex areas.
**This container is not designed to function as a permanent urn. [A temporary container is not intended for the permanent storage of cremated remains in a niche, crypt, cremation interment container, or interment space. TEX HS. CODE ANN. § 716.155]. For a permanent urn please see our Urn Collection.
To purchase for a Houston area loved one, please call: 1-800-300-1655
To purchase for a Dallas area Loved one, please call: 1-833-200-1004
View Other Packages
- If Death has occured, please call to make arrangements to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- 972-406-1480 (Dallas)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- Dallas GPL
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospice Group in Houston
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Dallas Area Cemeteries
- Houston Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
Parents Against Crimes and Drugs
Good Shepherd Episcopal School, Dallas,TX