Be Aware of Store Front Cremation Societies
That Take Your Money and are Here One Day and Gone the Next
We Own and Operate Our Own Funeral Homes and Crematories
*Please Note These Prices Are For At-Need Only
Veterans Funeral Services
Our Team has served North Texas Veteran Funerals for more than 38 years, and are the Funeral Home Of Choice for most all Veterans and their families. Through this time we have become experts in the process of Veteran Funerals and Burials. Veterans and Their Families get assistance from us in many ways, including researching Veteran Funeral or Burial Benefits or possible coverages available to assist with the cost. Our family of experts are here day and night every day of the year to assist with your Veteran Funeral or Veteran Funeral Benefit needs and are here in Dallas TX to make all we do real convenient for you. All Veteran Funerals and services we provide are provided by personable experts on our team specifically trained in Veteran Funeral Services to bring both a comfortable and memorable Funeral Service for you and your loved one.
North Texas Veteran Funeral Service
- We will arrange for the burial at the National Cemetery for you.
- We fax a copy of discharge papers to the National Scheduling Office in St. Louis.
- The Veterans Honorable Discharge is confirmed then the day and time of the burial is scheduled.
- We arranged for The Honor Guard to do the “Folding & Presentation Of The Flag” to the family.
- We will also assist them with the V.A. Marker Forms and assist in the application for any V.A. burial or funeral reimbursements.
Veteran Funeral & Burial Benefits by the VA
We often find that there may be additional VA Funeral Benefits available for reimbursement to our families through the VA. We don’t know unless we look and help research this option. Our team will make every reasonable attempt to assist in process.
We are grateful for every family that has trusted us over the many years here in North Texas (Dallas) with their Funeral and Cremation needs, however there is always something special about serving those who have served us. We are so honored you have allowed us to be part of such an amazing time of Honor, Respect, Love, Trust and Faith.
- If Death has occured, please call to make arrangements to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- 972-406-1480 (Dallas)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- Dallas GPL
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospice Group in Houston
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Dallas Area Cemeteries
- Houston Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
Parents Against Crimes and Drugs
Good Shepherd Episcopal School, Dallas,TX